Last Saturday we had our first in-house seminar about the training and applications of Force Flow in Chu Sau Lei Wing Chun.
Force Flow is the lively use of Jin (劲) or force. This type of strength flows through one end of your body to the other. Hence the name “Force Flow”.
In order to handle Force Flow efficiently and effectively you must have good skills in using both your physical body and energetic nervous system.
For more information about Jin and Force Flow read:
In this one (1) day seminar we discussed and practiced:
- Force Flow theory, Force Flow development exercises and drills.
- Wing Chun basic application such Tan, Bong, Lap etc. and how to increase your power and rooting with Force Flow
- How to receive, issue and re-direct incoming force in Chi Sao using Action/ Reaction Force and linking/de-linking skills.
- How to develop a powerful punch using your seven (7) bows.
- Integration of Force Flow training in the Wing Chun empty hand forms, Siu Nim Tao and Cham Kiu.
It was a great day! Student enjoyed the occasion and they all did very well! However, Force Flow is not a technique but a skill and it takes time and practice to master.
We will organize more in-house seminars in the future. Stay in touch!
All the best,
Chu Sau Lei Wing Chun Singapore