Steven Wang is the head instructor of Chu Sau Lei (CSL) Wing Chun in Singapore. Steven is a lifelong martial artist enthusiast, as a child, he started practising Judo and Shaolin Kempo for more than 20 years. Before he met Alan Orr Sifu, who introduced him to CSL Wing Chun, Steven also practised Bak Mei Kung Fu (White Eyebrow), Wing Chun (Yip Chun lineage), Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (BJJ) Wu Style Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Integrated Eskrima.
Steven travelled the world to learn his martial arts and is proud to be a student of world-renowned masters. He is now fully dedicated to sharing his knowledge and experience in CSL Wing Chun and Qigong to all who are interested.
This is some of his achievements.
- 12th Level CSL Wing Chun instructor
- 12th Level CSL San Da instructor
- Certified MMA CSL striking coach.
- Certified Yik Kam 1850 Ancient Siu Nim Tao Instructor
- Certified Yik Kam 6-13-3 Qi Gong Instructor
- Certified Instructor Circling Hands / Heaven & Earth Qi Gong Instructor.
- 2nd Level Guro Instructor Integrated Escrima under Mark Wiley.
- Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu self-defence graduate.
- CSL Wing Chun Kettlebell Instructor.